More Articles for batteries
As the mercury drops, it is a good to review some best practices when it comes to jump starting heavy-duty vehicles. This is a topic that keeps our Tech Service lines buzzing at this time of year. Here are 7 tips ...
Battery composition and construction have changed drastically in the past decade. New battery chemistries, such as AGM and Gel Cell types, are gaining traction with vehicle manufacturers and are becoming increasingly present as aftermarket alternatives. In addition, new battery constructions, ...
Re-Thinking Battery Choices When it's time for a new work truck battery, should you go with an OEM replacement -- or shoot for something bigger and better? Here's the answer. It’s almost as cold in the shop as it is outside. A crew ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River302 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update278 Views