More Articles for Barry LePatner
A sobering story, this book still offers hope Chronicling the state of this nation’s infrastructure, Barry LePatner’s soon-to-be-released book Too Big To Fall bridges fact and perspective. It is a purely American story, and a sobering one at that. But it’s not ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes498 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse465 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers134 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches74 Views