More Articles for Barack Obama
On Wednesday, House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Representative Bill Shuster said President Obama did not include a way to pay for the transportation projects in his proposed budget, The Hill reported. The proposed budget calls for $50 billion in infrastructure spending, ...
Just what does transportation infrastructure get out of the President’s FY2014 budget? To be sort of ho hum about it, it’s what I think we expected; it’s okay but it doesn’t change much and it doesn’t knock your socks off. It could ...
President Barack Obama on April 10 presented Congress with a $3.8 trillion budget plan for the 2014 fiscal year, which includes $50 billion for infrastructure spending, according to the Associated Press. The $50 billion is intended for infrastructure investments and includes ...
Inside the highway and bridge industries WISH LISTS What our governors and others want in a reauthorization bill Any surface transportation reauthorization bill will give state, regional and local agencies a bigger say — to what degree and with what caveats/catches is still ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River562 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business342 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views