More Articles for Baltimore
Drivers heading northbound on Interstate 95 in Baltimore, Maryland, found themselves confused and sitting in traffic after the Maryland Transportation Authority failed to do its job. The state didn't update signage to tell drivers how to navigate a new construction ...
Most drivers dislike something about driving, whether it’s a long commute, traffic congestion, seemingly unfair traffic lights, numerous potholes or a number of other aspects. Jalopnik readers have spoken up about highways they hate. The auto-focused website asked earlier this week, ...
Just four months after unveiling the America’s Marine Highway Program, a new initiative to move more cargo on the water rather than on crowded highways, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced on Aug. 11 his selection of marine highway corridors ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views