More Articles for Baltimore
Drivers heading northbound on Interstate 95 in Baltimore, Maryland, found themselves confused and sitting in traffic after the Maryland Transportation Authority failed to do its job. The state didn't update signage to tell drivers how to navigate a new construction ...
Most drivers dislike something about driving, whether it’s a long commute, traffic congestion, seemingly unfair traffic lights, numerous potholes or a number of other aspects. Jalopnik readers have spoken up about highways they hate. The auto-focused website asked earlier this week, ...
Just four months after unveiling the America’s Marine Highway Program, a new initiative to move more cargo on the water rather than on crowded highways, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced on Aug. 11 his selection of marine highway corridors ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2269 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority623 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles543 Views