More Articles for Baltimore
Drivers heading northbound on Interstate 95 in Baltimore, Maryland, found themselves confused and sitting in traffic after the Maryland Transportation Authority failed to do its job. The state didn't update signage to tell drivers how to navigate a new construction ...
Most drivers dislike something about driving, whether it’s a long commute, traffic congestion, seemingly unfair traffic lights, numerous potholes or a number of other aspects. Jalopnik readers have spoken up about highways they hate. The auto-focused website asked earlier this week, ...
Just four months after unveiling the America’s Marine Highway Program, a new initiative to move more cargo on the water rather than on crowded highways, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced on Aug. 11 his selection of marine highway corridors ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1548 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets961 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker953 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses875 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway728 Views