More Articles for Baden-Wurttemberg
Now even field mice have their own bridges to cross. Talk about a bridge to nowhere! Listed as one of the top five biggest wastes of taxpayer money in Germany was a bridge reserved just for field mice. Bieberbach, Baden-Wurttemberg, spent €435,000 ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party465 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax325 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction208 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax190 Views
- Flagman caught boozing on the job185 Views