More Articles for Baden-Wurttemberg
Now even field mice have their own bridges to cross. Talk about a bridge to nowhere! Listed as one of the top five biggest wastes of taxpayer money in Germany was a bridge reserved just for field mice. Bieberbach, Baden-Wurttemberg, spent €435,000 ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax703 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party413 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete260 Views