More Articles for Baden-Wurttemberg
Now even field mice have their own bridges to cross. Talk about a bridge to nowhere! Listed as one of the top five biggest wastes of taxpayer money in Germany was a bridge reserved just for field mice. Bieberbach, Baden-Wurttemberg, spent €435,000 ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers606 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]576 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road529 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus403 Views