More Articles for awards
The American Academy of Environmental Engineers & Scientists announced on Wednesday the winners of its national Excellence in Environmental Engineering & Science competition. The Academy awarded the Superior Achievement for Excellence in Environmental Engineering & Science Award to PSOMAS in Los ...
The Council of University Transportation Centers (CUTC) will honor three leaders in transportation academia, five students and one long-time industry advocate for their outstanding contributions to transportation research and education. CUTC will recognize the honorees at its 17th Annual Awards Banquet ...
Vincentric gives Best Value awards to automakers annually in both the fleet and consumer markets. This year, Ford, GM and Ram took the top titles among truck brands, according to our sister site, Equipment World. Ford earned the Best Value truck ...
The deadline to apply for the 2010 Volvo Trucks Safety Awards is approaching quickly. Entries for the high-profile award, which recognizes the safest fleets in the U.S. and Canada, must be received by May 30, 2010. Two fleets with the ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2269 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority623 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles583 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views