More Articles for AviatorShow
Squats for train tickets Need a train ticket but don’t have any cash on you? Just squat for it. In exchange for knocking out 30 squats, you can score a free subway ticket – worth about a buck – at Russia’s Vystavochnaya ...
This is one way to travel: Start by skydiving and end up in a moving car to get you to the next location. Traveling between 20 to 40 mph in the air, 28-year-old nurse Katie Hansen from Northern California landed into ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1582 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1011 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets989 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?593 Views