More Articles for auxiliary spillway control structure for the Folsom Dam
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction Co. has been awarded a $126 million contract by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) to build a new auxiliary spillway control structure for the Folsom Dam, located 20 miles northeast of Sacramento. The USACE has ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1005 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles815 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse674 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side578 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005340 Views