More Articles for AutoPilot Field Rover
Wirtgen’s AutoPilot Field Rover, which won an innovation award at Bauma 2013, eliminates stringlines by using a GPS to guide paving machines instead. The device uses a computer integrated into the machine, GPS receivers mounted on the paver and a control ...
Last week, our sister site, Equipment World, reported that Wirtgen was one of six innovation award winners at Bauma 2013. Wirtgen won for its “AutoPilot Field Rover” entry, which “accelerates the processes in road construction, saves costs and delivers higher quality.” ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax221 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views