More Articles for AutoPilot Field Rover
Wirtgen’s AutoPilot Field Rover, which won an innovation award at Bauma 2013, eliminates stringlines by using a GPS to guide paving machines instead. The device uses a computer integrated into the machine, GPS receivers mounted on the paver and a control ...
Last week, our sister site, Equipment World, reported that Wirtgen was one of six innovation award winners at Bauma 2013. Wirtgen won for its “AutoPilot Field Rover” entry, which “accelerates the processes in road construction, saves costs and delivers higher quality.” ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?191 Views