More Articles for AutoPilot Field Rover
Wirtgen’s AutoPilot Field Rover, which won an innovation award at Bauma 2013, eliminates stringlines by using a GPS to guide paving machines instead. The device uses a computer integrated into the machine, GPS receivers mounted on the paver and a control ...
Last week, our sister site, Equipment World, reported that Wirtgen was one of six innovation award winners at Bauma 2013. Wirtgen won for its “AutoPilot Field Rover” entry, which “accelerates the processes in road construction, saves costs and delivers higher quality.” ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2220 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority634 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles610 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans520 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers496 Views