More Articles for auto-brake
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) Administrator David Strickland said at a congressional meeting Wednesday that the agency is considering automatic braking as a requirement in vehicles, Automotive News reported. Automatic braking systems use cameras or radars to detect surrounding objects ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax704 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views