More Articles for Auburn University
Science Friction Thin Open-Graded Surfacings Drive Market By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Now, more than ever, thin open-graded friction courses (OGFCs) are driving the market for drainable, high-friction, noise-attenuating asphalt mixes. This new generation of OGFCs is being bolstered by the advent of high-performance ...
The National Center for Asphalt Technology (NCAT) at Auburn University is celebrating its 25th anniversary. During a special ceremony, 18 individuals were inducted into the new NCAT Wall of Honor in recognition of their dedication to fulfilling NCAT’s mission, according to ...
A Mile High and Elevating American Public Works Association (APWA) brings 2011 International Public Works Congress and Exposition to Denver A PWA is bringing innovation and motivation to the Mile High City in September. The American Public Works Association (APWA) is hosting its ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency547 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River544 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill393 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business331 Views