More Articles for Auburn University
Science Friction Thin Open-Graded Surfacings Drive Market By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Now, more than ever, thin open-graded friction courses (OGFCs) are driving the market for drainable, high-friction, noise-attenuating asphalt mixes. This new generation of OGFCs is being bolstered by the advent of high-performance ...
The National Center for Asphalt Technology (NCAT) at Auburn University is celebrating its 25th anniversary. During a special ceremony, 18 individuals were inducted into the new NCAT Wall of Honor in recognition of their dedication to fulfilling NCAT’s mission, according to ...
A Mile High and Elevating American Public Works Association (APWA) brings 2011 International Public Works Congress and Exposition to Denver A PWA is bringing innovation and motivation to the Mile High City in September. The American Public Works Association (APWA) is hosting its ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident872 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?554 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds497 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side470 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes445 Views