More Articles for Auburn University
Science Friction Thin Open-Graded Surfacings Drive Market By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Now, more than ever, thin open-graded friction courses (OGFCs) are driving the market for drainable, high-friction, noise-attenuating asphalt mixes. This new generation of OGFCs is being bolstered by the advent of high-performance ...
The National Center for Asphalt Technology (NCAT) at Auburn University is celebrating its 25th anniversary. During a special ceremony, 18 individuals were inducted into the new NCAT Wall of Honor in recognition of their dedication to fulfilling NCAT’s mission, according to ...
A Mile High and Elevating American Public Works Association (APWA) brings 2011 International Public Works Congress and Exposition to Denver A PWA is bringing innovation and motivation to the Mile High City in September. The American Public Works Association (APWA) is hosting its ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure216 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?171 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road143 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!121 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views