More Articles for Auburn University
Science Friction Thin Open-Graded Surfacings Drive Market By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Now, more than ever, thin open-graded friction courses (OGFCs) are driving the market for drainable, high-friction, noise-attenuating asphalt mixes. This new generation of OGFCs is being bolstered by the advent of high-performance ...
The National Center for Asphalt Technology (NCAT) at Auburn University is celebrating its 25th anniversary. During a special ceremony, 18 individuals were inducted into the new NCAT Wall of Honor in recognition of their dedication to fulfilling NCAT’s mission, according to ...
A Mile High and Elevating American Public Works Association (APWA) brings 2011 International Public Works Congress and Exposition to Denver A PWA is bringing innovation and motivation to the Mile High City in September. The American Public Works Association (APWA) is hosting its ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes625 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers178 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins73 Views