More Articles for attachment
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas (HCEA) has announced a partnership with Werk-Brau, an attachment manufacturer based in Ohio. The partnership should allow Hyundai to provide a wider array of attachment options to its customers. Werk-Brau offers a complete line of original equipment manufacturer and replacement attachments ...
Bobcat Company has introduced its Pro Clamp system, which attaches to the company’s M-Series excavator bucket and grabs large, irregular-shaped material. The system -- designed for use in construction, demolition, site development and more -- is equipped with a pin-on adjustable ...
Doosan’s new wedge lock coupler is designed for use with the company’s 6- to 53-tonne (6.61- 58.42-ton) crawler excavators. The coupler allows operators to change attachments without the need for additional hydraulics and without decreasing the machine’s breakout force. It also features ...
Handle precast barrier and curbing with the newly-redesigned Barrier Lift from Kenco, which grabs and releases wall automatically from inside the cab. Kenco’s Barrier Lift line has new features such as integrated handles to allow ground personnel to guide the lifter, ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system492 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects141 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views