More Articles for ATSSA: Solar-assisted traffic signal unveiled
North America Traffic (NAT) unveiled its new PTL 2.4LD (“Light Duty”) signal system, a solar-assisted traffic signal that the manufacturer says will provide increased portability for mobile service crews to control traffic near work zones without requiring extra workers to ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges378 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory337 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college320 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress217 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?153 Views