More Articles for ATSSA Awarded $4.4 million federal grant for work zone safety training
The American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA), a national roadway safety association, was recently awarded a three-year, $4.4 million work zone safety grant to train men and women nationally who work on America’s roadways. Partners in the new grant include ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views