More Articles for ATSSA Awarded $4.4 million federal grant for work zone safety training
The American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA), a national roadway safety association, was recently awarded a three-year, $4.4 million work zone safety grant to train men and women nationally who work on America’s roadways. Partners in the new grant include ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1069 Views
- VIDEO: Should more DOTs use a 'zipper merge'?943 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?814 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway317 Views