More Articles for ATSSA Awarded $4.4 million federal grant for work zone safety training
The American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA), a national roadway safety association, was recently awarded a three-year, $4.4 million work zone safety grant to train men and women nationally who work on America’s roadways. Partners in the new grant include ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges381 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress232 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?186 Views