More Articles for ATSSA 2012
Titan’s Speedflo PowerLiner 850 line striper is ideal for entry level contractors and maintenance personnel who need a basic machine, according to the manufacturer. Titan recommends the 850 for light, periodic-duty on small parking lots. Featured with the unit is ...
The M7 Thermal Plastic Data Logging System from Epic Solutions displays mil-thickness, beads applied, material application temperatures, average speed, GPS data and other application information. Installs on any brand of truck for all application methods.
Showcased at the ATSSA 2012 in Tampa last week, the TAU-II R from Barrier Systems Inc. is a convertible crash cushion that can be changed from a redirective crash cushion to a self-restoring crash cushion by swapping out the energy ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]908 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong832 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers630 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views