More Articles for Atlas Copco
The Atlas Copco CC 6000 CombiCutter for Heavy-Duty Demolition is designed for heavy-duty industrial, bridge and building demolition jobs for carrier units in the 127,870-pound to 187,390-pound class. Available with either universal jaws (U) or steel cutting jaws (S), the unit ...
At Bauma 2010, Atlas Copco introduced three new heavy-hydraulic breaker models with PowerAdapt and optimized power-to-weight ratio. The HB 2000 -- with its service weight of 2000 kg -- offers 10-percent more power than its predecessor, the HB 200. The new HB 3100 and HB ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident975 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles961 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse726 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side568 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views