More Articles for Atlas Copco
The Atlas Copco CC 6000 CombiCutter for Heavy-Duty Demolition is designed for heavy-duty industrial, bridge and building demolition jobs for carrier units in the 127,870-pound to 187,390-pound class. Available with either universal jaws (U) or steel cutting jaws (S), the unit ...
At Bauma 2010, Atlas Copco introduced three new heavy-hydraulic breaker models with PowerAdapt and optimized power-to-weight ratio. The HB 2000 -- with its service weight of 2000 kg -- offers 10-percent more power than its predecessor, the HB 200. The new HB 3100 and HB ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views