More Articles for Atlas Copco
The Atlas Copco CC 6000 CombiCutter for Heavy-Duty Demolition is designed for heavy-duty industrial, bridge and building demolition jobs for carrier units in the 127,870-pound to 187,390-pound class. Available with either universal jaws (U) or steel cutting jaws (S), the unit ...
At Bauma 2010, Atlas Copco introduced three new heavy-hydraulic breaker models with PowerAdapt and optimized power-to-weight ratio. The HB 2000 -- with its service weight of 2000 kg -- offers 10-percent more power than its predecessor, the HB 200. The new HB 3100 and HB ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party445 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views