More Articles for Atlas Copco
The Atlas Copco CC 6000 CombiCutter for Heavy-Duty Demolition is designed for heavy-duty industrial, bridge and building demolition jobs for carrier units in the 127,870-pound to 187,390-pound class. Available with either universal jaws (U) or steel cutting jaws (S), the unit ...
At Bauma 2010, Atlas Copco introduced three new heavy-hydraulic breaker models with PowerAdapt and optimized power-to-weight ratio. The HB 2000 -- with its service weight of 2000 kg -- offers 10-percent more power than its predecessor, the HB 200. The new HB 3100 and HB ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views