More Articles for Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed
House Transportation Committee Chairman Rep. Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) said during the committee’s surface transportation hearing on Tuesday that he wants the new transportation funding bill to go to the House floor by August, The Hill reports. The current transportation bill expires ...
Caterpillar Group President Stuart Levenick is among the witnesses scheduled to speak at a hearing on the House’s surface transportation bill next week. The House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee has announced the list of witnesses for its Jan. 14 “Building the ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax703 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party413 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views