More Articles for Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed
House Transportation Committee Chairman Rep. Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) said during the committee’s surface transportation hearing on Tuesday that he wants the new transportation funding bill to go to the House floor by August, The Hill reports. The current transportation bill expires ...
Caterpillar Group President Stuart Levenick is among the witnesses scheduled to speak at a hearing on the House’s surface transportation bill next week. The House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee has announced the list of witnesses for its Jan. 14 “Building the ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views