More Articles for ATA President William Graves
While overall highway deaths in 2010 were at the lowest level since 1949, truck-related fatalities increased for the first time in three years, the U.S. Transportation Department announced Dec. 8. Truck-involved deaths rose 8.7 percent ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1072 Views
- VIDEO: Should more DOTs use a 'zipper merge'?973 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?818 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway319 Views