More Articles for Astec Industries
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has elected its slate of 2013 officers. The new officers are as follows: Chair is Stuart Levenick, Group President of Caterpillar Inc., Peoria, Ill. Vice Chair is Richard Patek, president of Telsmith & group vice president Aggregate ...
Now That's Cool Low-energy asphalt mixes reduce viscosity – without the heat In the last two decades, improvements in the physiochemistry of asphalt mixes have sparked a revolution in their production and placement. Today’s warm and cold asphalt mixes – which to minimize ...
A NEW SERIES: ONE II ONE WITH SOME OF THE MOST INTERESTING PEOPLE IN THE BUSINESS Dr. Don Brock talks to John Latta, Editor-In-Chief Dr. Brock, a Ph.D. in mechanical engineering from Georgia Tech where he once taught thermodynamics, is chairman of the ...
A team of students from Miami Valley Career Technology Center in Clayton, Ohio, has won the 2011 Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) Construction Challenge presented by Volvo Construction Equipment. The team competed against 23 other teams from around the United States ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?441 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group294 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines166 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views