More Articles for Astec Industries
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has elected its slate of 2013 officers. The new officers are as follows: Chair is Stuart Levenick, Group President of Caterpillar Inc., Peoria, Ill. Vice Chair is Richard Patek, president of Telsmith & group vice president Aggregate ...
Now That's Cool Low-energy asphalt mixes reduce viscosity – without the heat In the last two decades, improvements in the physiochemistry of asphalt mixes have sparked a revolution in their production and placement. Today’s warm and cold asphalt mixes – which to minimize ...
A NEW SERIES: ONE II ONE WITH SOME OF THE MOST INTERESTING PEOPLE IN THE BUSINESS Dr. Don Brock talks to John Latta, Editor-In-Chief Dr. Brock, a Ph.D. in mechanical engineering from Georgia Tech where he once taught thermodynamics, is chairman of the ...
A team of students from Miami Valley Career Technology Center in Clayton, Ohio, has won the 2011 Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) Construction Challenge presented by Volvo Construction Equipment. The team competed against 23 other teams from around the United States ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141017 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields346 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG266 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers266 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future262 Views