More Articles for Astec Inc.
Mario Huertas Corporation won a $400 million, five-year highway contract to design and build this major part of the country’s infrastructure. With a $20 billion strategy geared toward revamping Colombia’s limited transport infrastructure, the country is tackling a number of ambitious ...
By Daniel C. Brown Correctly running recycled asphalt shingles (RAS) and reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) at the same time can be a tricky business. The main economic advantage to doing so, of course, is that you replace expensive virgin binder with ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?82 Views