More Articles for Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) President Dennis Slater
After attending the Transportation Construction Coalition (TCC) Fly-In May 30-31 in Washington, D.C., and meeting with members of Congress on both sides of the aisle to urge swift action on the transportation bill, Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) President Dennis ...
For the full forecast and analysis from Better Roads Editor-in-Chief John Latta, see the January 2012 print edition of Better Roads. It’s frustrating (again) to have to say it, but it appears that this new year will offer us more of ...
Congress passed a short-term extension to SAFETEA-LU, the expired surface transportation bill, on March 4, but Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) President Dennis Slater says that the necessary extension hasn't solved what the nation needs in the long term. Following the ...
Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) President Dennis Slater issued the follow statement today in response to the President’s budget proposal: "President Obama's transportation budget proposal is a good start, as it recognizes that rebuilding and modernizing roads, bridges, and other critical ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1999 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...883 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views