More Articles for Association of American State Highway and Transportation Officials
As prices for asphalt cement (AC) and polymer have shot up dramatically, agencies and contractors are looking for ways to hold the line on the cost of asphalt pavements. By Daniel C. Brown The number of transportation agencies that use recycled tire ...
Spending by all levels of government on the nation's highways and transit lines has increased substantially in recent years but steep increases in construction costs have eroded the purchasing power of this investment, according to the U.S. Department of Transportation, ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1952 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers859 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project422 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?355 Views