More Articles for Associated Builders and Contractors Chief Economist Anirban Basu
The Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) reports that nonresidential construction spending fell 3.3 percent in January, with outlays decreasing to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of $572.1 billion, citing a March 1 report by the U.S. Census Bureau. Year over year, ...
An Oct. 3 report by the U.S. Census Bureau shows that nonresidential construction spending, which includes both privately and publicly financed construction, was $553.1 billion in August, up 1.6 percent for the month and 0.1 percent higher from one year ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2156 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1323 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...904 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house570 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones546 Views