More Articles for Associated Builders and Contractors Chief Economist Anirban Basu
The Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) reports that nonresidential construction spending fell 3.3 percent in January, with outlays decreasing to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of $572.1 billion, citing a March 1 report by the U.S. Census Bureau. Year over year, ...
An Oct. 3 report by the U.S. Census Bureau shows that nonresidential construction spending, which includes both privately and publicly financed construction, was $553.1 billion in August, up 1.6 percent for the month and 0.1 percent higher from one year ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse463 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes392 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers132 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches74 Views