More Articles for assessment of liquidating damages
Contractor’s acceleration claim granted in embassy construction “Acceleration” in construction means to speed up the pace of work resulting from a directive, refusal to extend the contract time or voluntary effort. Acceleration disrupts the contractor because it results in less time ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River464 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving332 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice289 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness272 Views