More Articles for Asphalt Rubber Technology Service (ARTS)
Science Friction Thin Open-Graded Surfacings Drive Market By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Now, more than ever, thin open-graded friction courses (OGFCs) are driving the market for drainable, high-friction, noise-attenuating asphalt mixes. This new generation of OGFCs is being bolstered by the advent of high-performance ...
Tire International Appoints Asphalt Rubber Technology Expert Dr. Serji N. Amirkhanian to board of directors
Tire International, a tire recycler and maker of rubber products, has appointed Dr. Serji N. Amirkhanian to the company's board of directors. Dr. Amirkhanian is a recognized international authority on the use of recycled and by-products in construction materials and ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2204 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1271 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project543 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans479 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 309 Views