More Articles for Asphalt Rubber Technology Service (ARTS)
Science Friction Thin Open-Graded Surfacings Drive Market By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Now, more than ever, thin open-graded friction courses (OGFCs) are driving the market for drainable, high-friction, noise-attenuating asphalt mixes. This new generation of OGFCs is being bolstered by the advent of high-performance ...
Tire International Appoints Asphalt Rubber Technology Expert Dr. Serji N. Amirkhanian to board of directors
Tire International, a tire recycler and maker of rubber products, has appointed Dr. Serji N. Amirkhanian to the company's board of directors. Dr. Amirkhanian is a recognized international authority on the use of recycled and by-products in construction materials and ...
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1528 Views
- I-5 bridge expected to reopen in mid-June990 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers460 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge435 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012359 Views