More Articles for Asphalt Rubber Technology Service (ARTS)
Science Friction Thin Open-Graded Surfacings Drive Market By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Now, more than ever, thin open-graded friction courses (OGFCs) are driving the market for drainable, high-friction, noise-attenuating asphalt mixes. This new generation of OGFCs is being bolstered by the advent of high-performance ...
Tire International Appoints Asphalt Rubber Technology Expert Dr. Serji N. Amirkhanian to board of directors
Tire International, a tire recycler and maker of rubber products, has appointed Dr. Serji N. Amirkhanian to the company's board of directors. Dr. Amirkhanian is a recognized international authority on the use of recycled and by-products in construction materials and ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax707 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views