More Articles for Asphalt Rubber Technology Service (ARTS)
Science Friction Thin Open-Graded Surfacings Drive Market By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Now, more than ever, thin open-graded friction courses (OGFCs) are driving the market for drainable, high-friction, noise-attenuating asphalt mixes. This new generation of OGFCs is being bolstered by the advent of high-performance ...
Tire International Appoints Asphalt Rubber Technology Expert Dr. Serji N. Amirkhanian to board of directors
Tire International, a tire recycler and maker of rubber products, has appointed Dr. Serji N. Amirkhanian to the company's board of directors. Dr. Amirkhanian is a recognized international authority on the use of recycled and by-products in construction materials and ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges237 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes213 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards126 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon117 Views