More Articles for Asphalt Rubber Technology Service (ARTS)
Science Friction Thin Open-Graded Surfacings Drive Market By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Now, more than ever, thin open-graded friction courses (OGFCs) are driving the market for drainable, high-friction, noise-attenuating asphalt mixes. This new generation of OGFCs is being bolstered by the advent of high-performance ...
Tire International Appoints Asphalt Rubber Technology Expert Dr. Serji N. Amirkhanian to board of directors
Tire International, a tire recycler and maker of rubber products, has appointed Dr. Serji N. Amirkhanian to the company's board of directors. Dr. Amirkhanian is a recognized international authority on the use of recycled and by-products in construction materials and ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress240 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college239 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road127 Views