More Articles for Asphalt Recycling Reclaiming Association (ARRA)
?%# What percentage of RAP is best? It depends. T here are powerful inducements today to reuse reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) in a variety of applications. And the big question about RAP has shifted from whether it belongs in mixes at all, ...
Online registration is now available for the upcoming Asphalt Recycling & Reclaiming Association (ARRA) Semi-Annual Meeting, Nov. 7–8, 2011 at the Benson Hotel in Portland, Ore. To register, go to the ARRA website, www.arra.org, and click the link on the homepage. Hotel ...
Trade associations that represent 150 million tons a year of asphalt recycling signed a cooperative agreement aimed at doubling the rate of reuse/recycling of asphalt pavements within five years. The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) and the Asphalt Recycling and Reclaiming ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?441 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group293 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines166 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views