More Articles for Asphalt Recycling Reclaiming Association (ARRA)
?%# What percentage of RAP is best? It depends. T here are powerful inducements today to reuse reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) in a variety of applications. And the big question about RAP has shifted from whether it belongs in mixes at all, ...
Online registration is now available for the upcoming Asphalt Recycling & Reclaiming Association (ARRA) Semi-Annual Meeting, Nov. 7–8, 2011 at the Benson Hotel in Portland, Ore. To register, go to the ARRA website, www.arra.org, and click the link on the homepage. Hotel ...
Trade associations that represent 150 million tons a year of asphalt recycling signed a cooperative agreement aimed at doubling the rate of reuse/recycling of asphalt pavements within five years. The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) and the Asphalt Recycling and Reclaiming ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax707 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views