More Articles for Asphalt Recycling Reclaiming Association (ARRA)
?%# What percentage of RAP is best? It depends. T here are powerful inducements today to reuse reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) in a variety of applications. And the big question about RAP has shifted from whether it belongs in mixes at all, ...
Online registration is now available for the upcoming Asphalt Recycling & Reclaiming Association (ARRA) Semi-Annual Meeting, Nov. 7–8, 2011 at the Benson Hotel in Portland, Ore. To register, go to the ARRA website, www.arra.org, and click the link on the homepage. Hotel ...
Trade associations that represent 150 million tons a year of asphalt recycling signed a cooperative agreement aimed at doubling the rate of reuse/recycling of asphalt pavements within five years. The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) and the Asphalt Recycling and Reclaiming ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes545 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views