More Articles for Asphalt Paving Association of Iowa
The Asphalt Pavement Alliance, a partnership of the Asphalt Institute, the National Asphalt Pavement Association, and the State Asphalt Pavement Associations, today named Mike Kvach as its first full-time executive director. The appointment takes effect immediately. Kvach is charged with mobilizing ...
Weighing the Options ‘Back to gravel’ doesn’t have to be the only choice for a failing road … even if funds are scarce. By Mike Anderson Ken Skorseth isn’t down on asphalt; he’s up on options for cash-strapped agencies facing expiring or deteriorating ...
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) will be holding a regional "Start Us Up USA" rally in Des Moines, Iowa, to build support for highway reauthorization and related measures to help the equipment industry recover from the economic downturn. The event ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2228 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority614 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles558 Views