More Articles for Asphalt Paving Association of Iowa
The Asphalt Pavement Alliance, a partnership of the Asphalt Institute, the National Asphalt Pavement Association, and the State Asphalt Pavement Associations, today named Mike Kvach as its first full-time executive director. The appointment takes effect immediately. Kvach is charged with mobilizing ...
Weighing the Options ‘Back to gravel’ doesn’t have to be the only choice for a failing road … even if funds are scarce. By Mike Anderson Ken Skorseth isn’t down on asphalt; he’s up on options for cash-strapped agencies facing expiring or deteriorating ...
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) will be holding a regional "Start Us Up USA" rally in Des Moines, Iowa, to build support for highway reauthorization and related measures to help the equipment industry recover from the economic downturn. The event ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident980 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side552 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?508 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse464 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views