More Articles for Asphalt Legislator of the Year Award
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) presented Senator Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) with the Asphalt Legislator of the Year Award on Wednesday during the association’s Fly-In in Washington, D.C. The award recognizes Boxer for her bipartisan leadership in creating the Moving Ahead ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident855 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds533 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side459 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes445 Views