More Articles for Asphalt Legislator of the Year Award
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) presented Senator Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) with the Asphalt Legislator of the Year Award on Wednesday during the association’s Fly-In in Washington, D.C. The award recognizes Boxer for her bipartisan leadership in creating the Moving Ahead ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views