More Articles for Asphalt Fly-In
National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) President Mike Acott released a statement yesterday regarding the House and Senate failing to pass any transportation funding bills last week. Acott stated: “The leaders of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee and the Senate Environment and ...
As the dust from the 2012 elections settles, the political landscape looks the same as it did before the election. President Barack Obama will serve another four years, the Democratic Party remains the majority in the U.S. Senate, and Republicans ...
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1093 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events693 Views
- Firearms to be used for road construction591 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes558 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up394 Views