More Articles for Asphalt Fly-In
National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) President Mike Acott released a statement yesterday regarding the House and Senate failing to pass any transportation funding bills last week. Acott stated: “The leaders of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee and the Senate Environment and ...
As the dust from the 2012 elections settles, the political landscape looks the same as it did before the election. President Barack Obama will serve another four years, the Democratic Party remains the majority in the U.S. Senate, and Republicans ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!117 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201393 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views