More Articles for Asphalt Fly-In
National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) President Mike Acott released a statement yesterday regarding the House and Senate failing to pass any transportation funding bills last week. Acott stated: “The leaders of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee and the Senate Environment and ...
As the dust from the 2012 elections settles, the political landscape looks the same as it did before the election. President Barack Obama will serve another four years, the Democratic Party remains the majority in the U.S. Senate, and Republicans ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side531 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views