More Articles for asphalt emulsion
This once every-three-years trade show boasts innovative materials that deserve a closer look. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Innovative materials for road and bridge construction will be exhibited at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014 in March in Las Vegas, and many of them are worth ...
Fatigue cracking usually links to inadequate road foundations By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Fatigue cracking in bituminous pavements is experienced by the public so often that it is considered just part of driving. Motorists endure it and assume it’s just part of ...
Bergkamp’s M212 Slurry Seal & Micro Surfacing Paver, the manufacturer’s largest truck-mounted paver, can carry 12 cubic yards of aggregate in a level struck load, 691 gallons of asphalt emulsion and 691 gallons of water, and features a 65-gallon stainless ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]942 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong933 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker339 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair315 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction306 Views