More Articles for Asphalt Emulsion Manufacturers Association
Pavement preservation stakeholders in the United States are concerned that a reinterpretation of the Americans with Disabilities Act last year by the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) will lead to disruption of low-cost pavement ...
Spreading the Wealth Asphalt emulsions mix oil with water As pavement preservation techniques tighten their beachheads in state, county and municipal road agencies, new attention is focused on surface treatments, thin asphalt surfacings and the asphalt emulsions that make them possible. Asphalt emulsions ...
Preservation Roadmap Timely blueprint will direct research into pavement management and preservation Anew “roadmap” indicating the direction of research in pavement management and pavement preservation is coming at just the right time, as states begin to openly curtail capacity improvements in favor ...
Hot, Cold and Green (and the 3Es) In-place pavement recycling meets a variety of needs. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Green construction now is the No. 1 theme in roadbuilding, and hot-in-place pavement recycling (HIR) and cold-in-place pavement recycling (CIR) have taken on the ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system492 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects143 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views