More Articles for asphalt demand
U.S. consumption of asphalt products is projected to increase 1.7 percent annually to 30.8 million tons in 2013, according to the report, Asphalt, recently released by The Freedonia Group. This is equivalent to 169 million barrels of primary asphalt, the vast ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards82 Views