More Articles for asphalt demand
U.S. consumption of asphalt products is projected to increase 1.7 percent annually to 30.8 million tons in 2013, according to the report, Asphalt, recently released by The Freedonia Group. This is equivalent to 169 million barrels of primary asphalt, the vast ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1034 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse738 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?307 Views
- VIDEO: Watch time-lapse of I-84 bridge replacement304 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments292 Views