More Articles for asphalt compaction
Designed with comfort and productivity in mind, the new BOMAG BW138AD-5 tandem vibratory roller features dual travel levers, a foldable ROPS, and larger drum diameter for enhanced asphalt compaction performance. Powered by a Tier 4i 44.6-horsepower, water-cooled Kubota diesel engine, the ...
Intelligent Compaction (IC) comes from both intelligent machines and intelligent operation. New technologies and high-performance compaction equipment are making it easier for roadbuilders to attain optimum density for road bases and asphalt mats without damaging what's below. For both soil and asphalt ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong864 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views