More Articles for asphalt compaction
Designed with comfort and productivity in mind, the new BOMAG BW138AD-5 tandem vibratory roller features dual travel levers, a foldable ROPS, and larger drum diameter for enhanced asphalt compaction performance. Powered by a Tier 4i 44.6-horsepower, water-cooled Kubota diesel engine, the ...
Intelligent Compaction (IC) comes from both intelligent machines and intelligent operation. New technologies and high-performance compaction equipment are making it easier for roadbuilders to attain optimum density for road bases and asphalt mats without damaging what's below. For both soil and asphalt ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014554 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future267 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views