More Articles for ASCE Report Card on American Infrastructure
Industry professionals need to advocate infrastructure improvements, says APWA Congress speaker Larry Frevert
Earlier this year, the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) gave America a D+ on its Report Card on American Infrastructure. The report outlined that funding is currently $1.6 trillion below what is needed to repair and maintain the nation’s failing ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views