More Articles for as it happens information
By Tina Grady Barbaccia The Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities (ADOT&PF) in partnership with the University of Minnesota Intelligent Transportation Systems Institute developed a pilot project using an Intelligent Specialty Vehicle System (ISVS) for winter maintenance vehicles. The ISVS ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)819 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects632 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D341 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads271 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign267 Views