More Articles for articulated truck
Announced this past December, Terex’s sale of its off-highway rigid-frame and articulated trucks to Volvo Construction Equipment is now complete, the two companies announced today. The $160 million cash deal gives Volvo a rigid-frame haul product for the heavy construction and ...
Shakopee, Minn.-based Cat Auction Services will hold two unreserved public auctions in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minn.) area on May 5 and 6. These mark the company’s third and fourth Twin Cities-based auctions and come on the heels of a mid-April ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax247 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion209 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September178 Views