More Articles for articulated hauler
Volvo Construction Equipment will soon offer Phillipi-Hagenbuch (PHIL) products and technology with Volvo articulated haulers. PHIL announced Tuesday that the two companies have entered into an international supply agreement in which Volvo will offer, with its artic haulers, PHIL products and ...
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers will conduct a multimillion dollar unreserved public auction at the company’s auction site in Las Vegas on March 24-25. More than 300 consignors have listed more than 2,200 equipment items and trucks to be sold to the ...
Diesel Power Equipment of Omaha, Nebraska, now offers the full mobile generator line from Doosan Portable Power. Diesel Power Equipment is a full-service company providing sales and rental of standby and mobile power generation systems, ranging from 7 to 1,500 kW. ...
Volvo Construction Equipment is moving its North American headquarters to Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, spending $100 million to expand its facility to start wheel loader, articulated hauler and excavator production. The move, scheduled to be complete by September, 2012, also involves Volvo Rents. The move ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series906 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?504 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group364 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks291 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines189 Views