More Articles for artic truck
Announced this past December, Terex’s sale of its off-highway rigid-frame and articulated trucks to Volvo Construction Equipment is now complete, the two companies announced today. The $160 million cash deal gives Volvo a rigid-frame haul product for the heavy construction and ...
Terex Corp. says its new TA400 Generation 9 articulated truck is designed to keep productivity levels high, fuel consumption low, and cycle times short. The machine boasts a 444-horsepower Tier 4 Interim-compliant Scania DC13 engine with a maximum torque of ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes612 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts543 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers163 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins72 Views