More Articles for ARTBA’s Chief Economist Dr. Alison Premo Black
Despite the 2012 passage of the federal surface transportation law, "Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century" (MAP-21), the real value of highway and bridge contract awards over the last 12 months was down three percent compared the previous ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!127 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views