More Articles for ARTBA’s Chief Economist Dr. Alison Premo Black
Despite the 2012 passage of the federal surface transportation law, "Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century" (MAP-21), the real value of highway and bridge contract awards over the last 12 months was down three percent compared the previous ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party446 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views