More Articles for ARTBA’s Chief Economist Dr. Alison Premo Black
Despite the 2012 passage of the federal surface transportation law, "Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century" (MAP-21), the real value of highway and bridge contract awards over the last 12 months was down three percent compared the previous ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views