More Articles for ARTBA’s Chief Economist Dr. Alison Premo Black
Despite the 2012 passage of the federal surface transportation law, "Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century" (MAP-21), the real value of highway and bridge contract awards over the last 12 months was down three percent compared the previous ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party473 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax251 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion212 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September180 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax106 Views