More Articles for ARTBA’s Chief Economist Dr. Alison Premo Black
Despite the 2012 passage of the federal surface transportation law, "Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century" (MAP-21), the real value of highway and bridge contract awards over the last 12 months was down three percent compared the previous ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker263 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges126 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver124 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase111 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon106 Views