More Articles for ARTBA President and CEO Pete Ruane
VIDEO: ARTBA President Pete Ruane urges ConExpo-Con/Agg attendees to tell Congress to fix Highway Trust Fund
The American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) has been shedding light on the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) and other transportation-related policy with its “Transportation Makes America Work” campaign. The campaign includes a grassroots-focused website, an advocacy app and more. Now ARTBA ...
American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) President and CEO Pete Ruane met with Senate Environment and Public Works Committee Chairman Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) during a Capitol Hill news conference Tuesday to discuss how the federal government shutdown is impacting ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes543 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse484 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views