More Articles for ARTBA National Convention 2013
Federal Highway (FHWA) Administrator Victor Mendez told attendees at the American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) National Convention in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, on September 9 to “dream big and build big to create a system that will meet the needs ...
American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) has elected Doug Black, president and chief operating officer of Oldcastle, the association’s chairman. ARTBA announced the election results during its national convention in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, September 8-10. In a September 10 speech at the ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views