More Articles for ARTBA Federal Issues program
Just how much of a factor was winter weather in highway construction work in the first three months of this year? Perhaps quite a significant factor. Comparing the value of work being done Q1 this year with the same quarter last year, ...
American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) Chief Economist and Policy VP Alison Premo Black said the bridge market is "showing some surprising strength," and new Q1 numbers suggest it will be an ongoing strength. Black was speaking at the ARTBA ...
I’m always looking for interesting ways to fund transportation infrastructure and today I come across this one in Washington, D.C. While speaking to American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) Federal Issues program in Washington D.C., District Department of Transportation (DDOT) ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure221 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards82 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?82 Views