More Articles for ARTBA Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Bill Toohey
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) and industry allies on April 19 renewed their commitment to working with the federal government to help reduce the number of injuries and deaths in roadway construction zones. During the next two ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2243 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1269 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans499 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority497 Views