More Articles for ARTBA Chief Economist Dr. Alison Premo Black
The real value of highway construction was up 4.3 percent in January 2013 compared to January 2012, according to the latest analysis of U.S. Census Bureau data by the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA). “Weather is the driving force ...
ARTBA: States committed nearly $120 billion for transportation improvement in 2012, short of $129 billion peak in 2010
State departments of transportation (DOTs) and local governments committed a little over $117 billion in funding for highway, bridge, transit, port and other transportation-related construction projects during 2012, according to new analysis of the most recent U.S. Census Bureau data ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views