More Articles for ARTBA Chief Economist Dr. Alison Premo Black
The real value of highway construction was up 4.3 percent in January 2013 compared to January 2012, according to the latest analysis of U.S. Census Bureau data by the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA). “Weather is the driving force ...
ARTBA: States committed nearly $120 billion for transportation improvement in 2012, short of $129 billion peak in 2010
State departments of transportation (DOTs) and local governments committed a little over $117 billion in funding for highway, bridge, transit, port and other transportation-related construction projects during 2012, according to new analysis of the most recent U.S. Census Bureau data ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2254 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project555 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority547 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans500 Views