More Articles for ARTBA Chief Economist Dr. Alison Premo Black
The real value of highway construction was up 4.3 percent in January 2013 compared to January 2012, according to the latest analysis of U.S. Census Bureau data by the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA). “Weather is the driving force ...
ARTBA: States committed nearly $120 billion for transportation improvement in 2012, short of $129 billion peak in 2010
State departments of transportation (DOTs) and local governments committed a little over $117 billion in funding for highway, bridge, transit, port and other transportation-related construction projects during 2012, according to new analysis of the most recent U.S. Census Bureau data ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]908 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong833 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers630 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views