More Articles for ARTBA Chief Economist Dr. Alison Premo Black
The real value of highway construction was up 4.3 percent in January 2013 compared to January 2012, according to the latest analysis of U.S. Census Bureau data by the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA). “Weather is the driving force ...
ARTBA: States committed nearly $120 billion for transportation improvement in 2012, short of $129 billion peak in 2010
State departments of transportation (DOTs) and local governments committed a little over $117 billion in funding for highway, bridge, transit, port and other transportation-related construction projects during 2012, according to new analysis of the most recent U.S. Census Bureau data ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1581 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1000 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets984 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?561 Views