More Articles for ARTBA Chief Economist and Policy VP Alison Premo Black
Just how much of a factor was winter weather in highway construction work in the first three months of this year? Perhaps quite a significant factor. Comparing the value of work being done Q1 this year with the same quarter last year, ...
American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) Chief Economist and Policy VP Alison Premo Black said the bridge market is "showing some surprising strength," and new Q1 numbers suggest it will be an ongoing strength. Black was speaking at the ARTBA ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college236 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress235 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?199 Views