More Articles for art
You can put your fingerprint on America – literally – at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014, slated for March 4-8 in Las Vegas. In support of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers’ (AEM) “I Make America” campaign, Terex is encouraging its own team members and ...
Let’s say you have a wall separating a street from people or offices or houses or factories or maybe a ballpark. And it looks like, well, a wall. What can you do to it to make it less of a ...
There is this bridge. And it is something to see. The Sheikh Zayed Bridge joins Abu Dhabi Island to the mainland on the southern shore of the Persian Gulf, and it is an excellent example of the seamless coming together of design, ...
Jay Shells does street art in New York. This one he calls Rap Quotes. He takes song lyrics that mention a specific part of town and puts up a sign with those lyrics at that spot. There’s a visual/audio/emotional sort of ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax687 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views