More Articles for art
You can put your fingerprint on America – literally – at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014, slated for March 4-8 in Las Vegas. In support of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers’ (AEM) “I Make America” campaign, Terex is encouraging its own team members and ...
Let’s say you have a wall separating a street from people or offices or houses or factories or maybe a ballpark. And it looks like, well, a wall. What can you do to it to make it less of a ...
There is this bridge. And it is something to see. The Sheikh Zayed Bridge joins Abu Dhabi Island to the mainland on the southern shore of the Persian Gulf, and it is an excellent example of the seamless coming together of design, ...
Jay Shells does street art in New York. This one he calls Rap Quotes. He takes song lyrics that mention a specific part of town and puts up a sign with those lyrics at that spot. There’s a visual/audio/emotional sort of ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts540 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse409 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster91 Views
- Deteriorating roads cost Michigan drivers nearly $4 billion annually78 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers74 Views