More Articles for Art Gensler founder and chairman of Gensler architecture firm
National Building Museum award Cat with Henry C. Turner Prize for Innovation in Construction Technology Award
The National Building Museum will award Caterpillar Inc. the 2011 Henry C. Turner Prize for Innovation in Construction Technology during a ceremony Sept. 14, 2011. The Turner Prize jury chose Caterpillar Inc. for its long history of innovation ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident856 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds533 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side459 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes445 Views