More Articles for ARRA Funds
A Bipartisan Bluprint? A Virginia think tank report may shape our next SAFETEA-LU. By John Latta I f there is to be a new surface transportation bill sometime in 2011, or even if it comes months, or years, later, it is probable that ...
If Congress and the President do not act later this year or in early 2011 on passage of a new, multi-year highway and transit authorization bill, hundreds of thousands of U.S. jobs could be lost and states could face at a ...
Reauthorization Could Slide into 2011 By Audrey Dutton, Washington Bureau, The Bond Buyer newspaper For cash-strapped state and local governments that have critical transportation infrastructure needs, but no money to pay for them, the coming year will be bittersweet. Federal aid from the ...
The Better Roads Bridge Inventory is an exclusive, award-winning annual survey that has been conducted since 1979. Bridge engineers from every state and Washington, D.C., are set a survey with both qualitative and quantitative questions. The Federal Highway Administration, in ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party446 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views