More Articles for ARRA Funds
A Bipartisan Bluprint? A Virginia think tank report may shape our next SAFETEA-LU. By John Latta I f there is to be a new surface transportation bill sometime in 2011, or even if it comes months, or years, later, it is probable that ...
If Congress and the President do not act later this year or in early 2011 on passage of a new, multi-year highway and transit authorization bill, hundreds of thousands of U.S. jobs could be lost and states could face at a ...
Reauthorization Could Slide into 2011 By Audrey Dutton, Washington Bureau, The Bond Buyer newspaper For cash-strapped state and local governments that have critical transportation infrastructure needs, but no money to pay for them, the coming year will be bittersweet. Federal aid from the ...
The Better Roads Bridge Inventory is an exclusive, award-winning annual survey that has been conducted since 1979. Bridge engineers from every state and Washington, D.C., are set a survey with both qualitative and quantitative questions. The Federal Highway Administration, in ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series825 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group353 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines181 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views