More Articles for Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals Board
Contractor’s appeal for $2.3 million denied because of improper claim The Spearin doctrine – which originates from the case United States v. Spearin – provides that contractors are not responsible for defective plans or specifications. Instead, the owner impliedly warrants the ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series849 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?499 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group356 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines186 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views