More Articles for Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals Board
Corps of Engineers denies contractor’s Type 1 differing site condition claim on Iraqi project. Site conditions that differ from what the contractor expects — including subsurface soil conditions — is one of the biggest risks for many contractors. Soils conditions that ...
Contractor’s appeal for $2.3 million denied because of improper claim The Spearin doctrine – which originates from the case United States v. Spearin – provides that contractors are not responsible for defective plans or specifications. Instead, the owner impliedly warrants the ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1997 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...883 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views