More Articles for Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals Board
Corps of Engineers denies contractor’s Type 1 differing site condition claim on Iraqi project. By Brian Morrow, P.C., Esquire Site conditions that differ from what the contractor expects — including subsurface soil conditions — is one of the biggest risks for many ...
Contractor’s appeal for $2.3 million denied because of improper claim The Spearin doctrine – which originates from the case United States v. Spearin – provides that contractors are not responsible for defective plans or specifications. Instead, the owner impliedly warrants the ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River627 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs398 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update340 Views