More Articles for Arlington
Bad road conditions are costing the average Texas driver in the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington area more than $1700 a year. The report, released by TRIP (a national transportation organization), claims deficient roads, heavy traffic and high operating costs are taking its ...
Former Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has suggested raising the gas tax by 10 cents per gallon. LaHood said this week that Congress should increase the federal gas tax, which has been 18.4 cents per gallon since 1993, to 28.4 cents per ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1027 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones983 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse762 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones414 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?304 Views